Well, I'm kind of on a crazy journey right now, so I thought I would start a blog to get some of my thoughts out and share some of my adventures.
So currently, I am:
1) planning for me and the love of my life to be married (December 2012, baby!)
2) working on a MA of College Student Development through night classes (I can't wait to work in student life or admissions!)
3) working full-time at a large university in my hometown (Hooray for money)
4) living in a city over an hour away from the city the love of my life lives, works and attends school in (He's working on a PhD)
We've been in a long distance relationship the entire time we've been dating (over two and a half years), but I really feel like it's helped our relationship to grow in so many ways.
The title of the blog came from a song I used to tell my guy I loved him for the first time. I was nervous to say the words, but this song had been running through my head since early into our dating, so I thought it would be the perfect way to tell him how I felt about him.
Have a listen:
I am so blessed to have him in my life, and to be on this crazy journey with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment